A highly-regarded MGA based in the heart of the City who are growing their presence within the market
The role will be responsible for carrying out Company Secretarial duties and providing compliance assistance across the company
Day to day
- Arranging board and committee meetings
- Take minutes at committee meetings
- Reviewing governance arrangements and assisting with returns and applications
- Creating compliance reports
- Respond to compliance queries around the business via telephone and email
- Assisting with regulatory reporting
- Assisting with general administration
- Experience working within a company secretarial role
- Ideally experience within a Lloyds syndicate
- Experience preparing meeting packs
Excellent opportunity for a company secretary looking to take on a varied role and further their skills in the compliance field
If you would like to find out more about this new, exciting opportunity then please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'