A Building Society are looking for a Company Secretarial assistant to join their busy office in Newport. If you have experience as a working as a Secretary within Financial company then this is a great opportunity for you to join one of the best societies in Wales. A salary of up to £19.500 + alongside a well-rounded benefits package is being offered along with a well mapped career path. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
- Support the Assistant company secretary
- Audio typing and word processing
- Administrative support to Society Secretary
- Manage diaries and take minutes for meetings
- Photocopying where necessary
- Acting for the first point of contact for chairs, secretaries and committees on all matters
- Support other secretaries as and when required
Skills / Experience
- Experience in the administration of meetings
- Experience working within a financial department is desirable
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent typing speed (65wmp+)
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent eye for detail
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job