* Providing support to the Company Secretary and team
* Filing annual reports, Director reports and documentation
* Statutory duties - ensuring all statutory procedures are followed, including filing as appropriate at Companies House
*Registering new Directors and Shareholders with Companies House
* Responsibility for company insurances, contracts etc.
* Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and regulations
* Liaison with senior management and legal department colleagues to ensure that all deadlines and processes are correctly adhered to
This is an excellent opportunity for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join an established and successful Accountancy Practice in Hertfordshire. The client pride themselves on providing excellent progression opportunities and ongoing training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- company secretary
- Company secretarial assistant
- company secretarial administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job