£22,000 - £25,000
Must within easy commuter distance to Finchley Central area
We are working with a lovely product design company that is on the hunt for a hardworking Company / Sales Coordinator to join their small but fast-growing team!
They develop fabulous trend driven gift and homewares products for all your favourite retailers including Paperchase, Boots and John Lewis.
The ideal candidate for this Company / Sales Coordinator role will be a naturally proactive person, have excellent attention to detail and will be driven to always go the extra mile.
This is a really exciting time to join the company and the role offers a varied and dynamic work life.
A typical day in this varied Company / Sales Coordinator role will involve:
- Providing an excellent service to your own portfolio of customers.
- Attending a number of trade shows to promote the company.
- Answering telephone and email queries from B2B and B2C customers
- Entering sales orders on to the system and ensuring all orders are delivered on time
- Completing supplier forms.
- Arranging for samples to be dispatched.
- Basic invoicing and credit control duties.
- Completing day to day administrative duties on behalf of the company.
The ideal person for this Company / Sales Coordinator position will have:
- 2+ years of customer services or sales administration experience
- Experience of working in a wholesale office dealing with retailers is ideal but not essential.
- A positive, 'can do’ attitude.
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner, good vocabulary and literacy skills.
- Ability to act on initiative & solve problems quickly and calmly.
- A genuine interest in the retail industry.
- Confidence in using MS Office.
- Excellent English.
- Sociable with a good sense of humour and who will always go the extra mile!
What you will love about this company:
- Fabulous office environment
- The friendly, open minded, enthusiastic team
- They develop great products - lots of innovation!
What they will love about you!
- Your energy and friendly nature
- Your ability to get things done with confidence and through your own initiative
- Your willingness and drive
Please send your CV and call Lucy Earing for a chat about this Company / Sales Coordinator role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job