Job Title: Company Chauffeur
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive plus benefits
- To transport the exec and other members of the board to any given destination such as airport transfers, travelling to different sites
- Monitor, update and maintain service records of the vehicles
- Make sure that their customer enjoys a superb experience as you drive them between their destinations
- Overnight stays, unsociable hours (with expenses paid) are also expected
- Hours will include early mornings, afternoons, evening and overnight, their operation is 7 days a week (on a rota basis of 3.5 days on and 3.5 days off)
- Strong communication skills and a confident manner
- Customer focussed
- Engaging, polite and friendly
- Excellence- Strive to achieve and exceed the company's expectations ensuring consistency and quality at all times
- Trust - Act with integrity and take pride in being trustworthy and honest
- To be punctual and reliable
- The ideal candidate will be as a chauffeur for VIP guests in the retail or hospitality sector
- A clean driving license is essential
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'