Kenneth Brian Associates are working with a hugely successful and growing, family run business, based in Redhill. The company requires a full time Bookkeeper to work closely with the Directors, in a team of 15, based in modern offices.
You will ideally be AAT qualified, with CIS experience or have proven experience in the following areas.
* Control of the accounts payable function including supplier reconciliation, postings, payment runs and handling supplier queries
* Control of the accounts receivable function producing invoices, copy invoices, maintaining the debtor ledger and chasing monies when required
* Run weekly and monthly payrolls including Sub-Contractors. Knowledge of the CIS will be an advantage.
* Expense reconciliations, queries and payment
* Bank reconciliations and creating cashflow reports
* Assist the Finance Director with month end activity
* Various ad-hoc administration as required by the Directors
Benefits include onsite parking, pension and holiday entitlement
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Trial Balance
- CIS returns