Company Benefits Administrator (Human Resources)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hours : Monday - Friday (Flexible from 8am - 6pm)
Plus excellent company benefits!
We have an amazing opportunity for a Company Benefits Champion to join a very well established, growing, ambitious, lively and fast paced Human Resources team.
With continued growth plans across the whole business with new projects starting imminently this role requires previous experience in order to manage the future the company headcount with the best attraction for existing and new employees.
- Providing direction on employee benefits portfolio to ensure best value for money, quality of service and alignment to employee needs
- Proposing plan improvements to manage benefits administration & pension programs
- Working with managers, insurers and internal departments to maximize plan performance and the employee experience, as well as continually improving processes
- Auditing of benefit deductions and remittances.
- On-going management of vendors.
- Planning, organising, communicating and facilitating company events, team incentives, charity fundraising and employee entertainment.
- Organising and chairing Social Committee Meetings.
- Producing companywide communications, updating company intranet and social media channels
The successful applicant will be a highly organised, self-motivated individual who can produce high quality work under pressure
- Experience of taking a lead role on benefits provision.
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced and varied HR/Payroll Benefits administrative environment.
Interested? Please Apply Today
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Corporate Benefits
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources
- Pension Schemes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job