Are you looking for a challenging position with excellent prospects? Our client has a unique business and due to continued expansion has an exciting opportunity for an Company Administrator to join their vibrant team.
As Company Administrator, duties will include supporting the management team wide range of duties to include the following :
- Responsible for purchasing items of equipment, stationery and services for the UK office.
- Ensure conformance to the document handling procedures of the company to provide consistency in company records. Maintain Document and Record properties.
- Ensure that all documents conform to the (ISO 9001:2008).
- Format documents, presentations, reports and other artefacts according to the
- Proof-read reports and procedures to ensure accuracy and effective communication.
- Marketing Support.
- Organise the purchase and distribution of point of sales items as part of general company promotion.
- Assist in the update and provide company brochures.
- Assist in the preparation, checking, and printing of brochures and presentations.
- Ensure stocks of presentations are readily available at all times.
- Liaison with external suppliers, ensuring value for money, quality of product and requirements of company are met.
Excellent administrative, organisational and IT skills are a must as well as the ability to communicate at all levels, "think on your feet" in an ever-changing environment. The ideal applicant will be qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business related subject. French to colloquial level would also be an advantage although not essential.
This is an amazing opportunity to join this reputable local employer with excellent career prospects available. To be considered for the role, please apply today, in return our client offers a competitive salary and bonus, immediate start available!
- Microsoft Office