NRG are currently recruiting for a Company Administrator to join our client based in the centre of Newcastle.
The role is permanent and they are open to considering part time applicants.
Duties of the role include:-
• Acting as a personal assistant to the directors
• Scheduling appointments, meetings and events
• Managing of company and directors diary
• Weekly stock control, ordering office stationery and other supplies
• Preparing meeting rooms and getting refreshments
• Participating in meetings and taking meeting minutes
• Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
• Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
• Acting as front of house, meeting and greeting clients and suppliers
• Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
• Basic bookkeeping, financial data entry and credit control
• Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
• Making travel arrangements for employees
• Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
• Writing and editing company correspondence, including copy checking
To be considered for the role you must:-
- Have recent and considerable administration experience
- Be comfortable working in a stand alone role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
Please can you send CV’s through to charlottewarren @nrgplc.com ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.