Company Administrator - Limassol, Cyprus
Corporate Administrator- Corporate Services-Limassol, Cyprus
Exciting opportunity to join an established Corporate Service Provider. We are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator with at least 3 years of experience to join our growing and dynamic team. The company has an international client base, and we seek a Graduate in Finance, Law, Accounting or Business with excellent language and computer skills. The Company provides corporate, fiduciary and tax compliance services to clients, in areas that include aviation services, yachting operations, investment funds, and property portfolios. If you are keen to advance your career, you will become a core member of our development team.
- Arrange and organise meetings, circulate Notice and Agendas and other documents required for Board meetings;
- Attend Board meetings and record and circulate draft minutes and maintain signature records;
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the corporate department;
- Maintain document management system;
- Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns;
- Maintain registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law and update records in company’s computer systems and databases;
- Assist clients in meeting trust and company compliance requirements with the CySEC and other regulatory bodies;
- Ensure that all the necessary changes that need to be made with the Registrar of Companies are made on time, and that all Certificates are updated and kept in file.
- Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies and procedures, agreed operational, and control processes;
- Work closely with the corporate and accounting teams, supporting each other to meet client needs;
- Prepare POA’s, registers, letters in Greek and English;
- Prepare application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
- Liaise with Authorities (including Registrar of companies, Tax, VAT department etc)
- Liaise with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts;
- Arrange for the execution of incorporations, re- domiciliation's, change of service providers, liquidations etc;
- Reconciliations of client bank accounts;
- English-Greek translation of corporate or other documents
- Ensure client details are accurately recorded and appropriate documentation in place
- Arrange set up of companies and trusts;
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database;
- Organize all correspondence of the department;
- Performing other administrative duties on request;
- At least three years’ experience in Corporate Services Sector as a Corporate Administrator;
- A University Degree with additional Company Secretarial Qualification or Legal Studies will be considered an advantage.
- Oral and written communication in Greek and English is required. French is an advantage.
- Computer literate -Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages is required.
- Knowledge of databases is a very significant advantage
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive;
- Organisational skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines, working under pressure and plan work around deadlines;
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job