Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic growing business? JJE Group who operate a chain of Dominos franchises are looking for a diligent, enthusiastic and highly motivated person to join our team in our Swansea office. You will be an important member of the team in ensuring the accounts function runs smoothly and successfully on a day-to-day basis.
This is a full time permanent position working in an environment where you will be encouraged to utilize your skill set to support the directors at JJE. Some of your key duties will include :
- Processing daily sales figures into the Xero accounting software
- Processing purchase invoices
- Managing employee expenses
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation of all nominal accounts
- Registering new assets on the Xero accounting software and running depreciation on a monthly basis
- Prepayments and accruals
- Production of a basic set of monthly management accounts (P&L) to be presented at a monthly meeting to the directors. There will be opportunity to expand the management accounts pack in time.
- Quarterly VAT return
- Management and production of the whole payroll process consisting of a 4 weekly payroll for 200+ staff plus a monthly payroll of 8 staff.
- Completion and submission of all reports for both HMRC and the company pension provider
- Production of the monthly payroll journals
- Production of weekly KPI reports for store managers
- Weekly cash reconciliations
- Filing, scanning, record keeping, follow up queries and any ad-hoc related duties
Ideally you will be a natural with computers especially Excel and Word, experience of using accounting software and be knowledgeable with VAT rules and regulations.
You will be a key member of the team, trusted and approachable, who will help us continue to grow and expand.
Full training will be provided on our own systems.
Qualifications & Skills
· Previous payroll experience essential (advantageous if have previously used Sage Payroll). The payroll is not complicated, but does require a high level of attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Computer literate - Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Ability to work both alone and in a team environment - The successful candidate will be the sole member of the accounts team, and will need to possess the confidence to carry out the job without supervision. The company’s external accountants are available for advice, but it is expected the successful candidate will be able to work independently.
· Extensively organised with the ability to prioritise where necessary and multi-task.
· Appreciation of working to deadlines
· High attention to detail
· Positive can-do attitude
Salary will be based on experience.
28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Management Accounts
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'