SF Recruitment are currently seeking a Company Accountant to join a well established business based in Derbyshire on a permanent basis
The role will report to the Directors of the business and will lead a team of 3
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of monthly & yearly accounts.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills Sage experience useful
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- VAT returns
- Management Accounts
- Monitoring and reporting of overheads, completing monthly postings and associated analysis
- Bank reconciliations, Balance Sheet Reconciliation & Control Account Reconciliation
- Month end payment runs
- Cash collection
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Assessing the future requirements of the business including ensuring the business keeps up to date with technology
The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA (or the equivalent) or have extensive experience in a similar role, team management experience, demonstrable added value to a business, ability to communicate well at all levels and have a good knowledge of an accounting system.
In return my client is looking to offer a salary of up to £35,000, contributory pension scheme, on site parking, discount membership schemes and much much more!
If this looks like the perfect role for you, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'