We are a successful SME based in Mytholmroyd looking for a Company Accountant to join us with a hands on can do attitude, who enjoys working with a team of like minded people.
Main Duties include:
- Daily bank reconciliation, posting bank payments and journals
- Liaising with credit control, posting bank receipts in her absence
- Sage Payroll inc PAYE, Pensions and PSA. Reporting to HMRC
- Sales staff commission calculations and maintain KPI reports
- Supplier reconciliations & Bacs payments. Oversee purchase ledger
- Responsible for month end procedures, including hard close and reporting
- From Trial Balance providing monthly management accounts using excel. Including variance analysis and managing prepayments and accruals. Liaising with MD on month end reporting
- Maintenance of personnel holidays and absence reports
- Prepare VAT returns and file with HMRC
- Petty cash and credit card reconciliations and journal posting
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register, bad debt write off, monthly GRN reporting
- Producing annual budgets and forecasts
- Liaise with HMRC and external Accountants/Auditors
Must have experience of Sage Payroll and Microsoft Excel. Experience of pivot tables is advantageous
Applicants should have good attention to detail and be an organised individual with knowledge and experience of management accounts from Trial balance
Working with a team of four admin staff. You will require good communication skills and a desire to learn all aspects of our business to add value for our future growth
I would love to hear from any one who would enjoy working for a friendly fun environment where we all pull together to achieve our best, taking a pride in our success and looking forward to the future
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'