SF Group are currently recruiting for a Company Accountant for an exciting permanent opportunity in Worcester! This is an exciting opportunity to work in a varied role where you would have a variety of tasks ranging from transactional through to producing full month end! This is a number 2 finance role looking after the entire finance function for a £1-2 million turnover business.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts, analysing and reporting on performance and commenting on material variances
- Project WIP analysis report
- Production of the following financial reports
- Monthly Profit & Loss
- Rolling year Profit & Loss
- Balance sheet as at a current period and as at the same period last year
- Budgeted P&L vs. Actual P&L variance analysis for a current month and YTD
- Last year P&L vs. Current year P&L variance analysis
- Projected P&L for 12 months ahead
- Managing all finance and accounting operations including month end account procedure as follows:
- Managing purchase and sales ledger invoices cut off
- Ensure intercompany invoices match on both sides
- Production of month end general journals
- Suppliers payments and enquiries
- Prepayments and accruals
- Fixed assets depreciation
- Perform balance sheet accounts reconciliation to keep accounts "clean"
- Bank balances
- Creditor and debtor balances
- Fixed Assets balance
- Prepayment and accruals breakdown
- Preparing annual financial budget for review and report variances
- Liaise with budget holders in setting annual overheads budget for every month
- Monitor budget variances on monthly basis and report to the budget holders
- Hold meetings to comment material variances and to agree further actions
- Monitoring daily cash movements and assisting with cashflow management and planning
- Produce weekly cash flow forecast for 4 weeks ahead
- Produce analysis of forecasted vs. actual cash flow for last 4 weeks
- Contribute in maintaining annual cash flow forecast
Our client is open to QBE or qualified accountants but what is more important is small company experience in all round and varied roles. If you are interested please get in touch on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'