Company Accountant: Support Senior Management
Your new company
Established supply business, family owned.
Your new role
As Company Accountant you will be the most senior finance person on site reporting into the Directors.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and year end accounts to trial balance.
- International payments and purchase of currency.
- Control of customer rebates and overrides.
- Management of a small experienced Accounts team and liaison with sales and commercial teams.
- Supervision of bank reconciliations, VAT returns, sales and purchase ledgers, credit control and credit insurance.
- Reporting direct to the Managing Directors, providing reports and information while assisting with management of the business.
Managing a team of 4 Ledger Clerks you report to the Company Director's and provide them with the information and reporting required for the commercial decision making process.
This business has been established for over 40 years and continues to expand.
What you'll need to succeed
Be a qualified or qualified by experience Accountant with broad accounting experience.
What you'll get in return
£40-45,000 + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'