Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands. WS9 8QP
£30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
Our client are a family business established 39 years with 7 Optical practices in Staffordshire and West Midlands providing outstanding eyecare and eyewear.
They are now looking for a Company Accountant to join their team.
The Company Accountant position is a varied finance role reporting to the Board of Directors and maintaining the finance function and controls on a day to day basis.
- Timely and accurate production of monthly reports, quarterly management accounts and other ad hoc reports.
- Preparing annual financial budgets for review and variance reporting.
- Completion of year end accounts for audit.
- Invoicing and managing payments
To be considered for the Company Accountant position you will have the following experience and knowledge.
- Ideally have experience in all round and varied roles within a small company
- A strong understanding of financial and Accounting processes in a small company
- Good knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll
- Excellent knowledge Excel is essential
If you feel you are suitable for their Company Accountant position please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job