SF Group's client who are a multi-billion dollar service company are looking for an Accountant to look after the accounts function of one of their legal entities.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- SAP experience is ideal
- Revenue Recognition - accruing and deferring income
- Transaction processing - responsible for all processing
- Financial Accounting (SAP)
- Transferring data from COP system to SAP
- Credit control
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Assisting in monthly Management reporting
- Commercial Order Processing (Openair)
Benefits include 25 days holiday (30 days after 5 years’ service), pension scheme, bonus scheme and private medical cover. You will be required to travel to London once a week so having a car and a valid driving licence is essential.
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this opportunity please feel free to give me a call on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job