Part time Bookkeeper Accountant to work in Waltham Cross for 3 days per week
Market leading company based in Waltham Cross in North London urgently require a Qualified accountant to work as part of a small team . Working part time for 3 days per week and supervising one clerk and assisting the Group Financial controller in all aspects of the Finance Function . Duties include :
- To be responsible for period end, the preparation of reports for Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, and General Ledger, and to file away securely for two UK companies.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a timely basis for two UK companies.
- To be responsible for Sales Ledger, including both invoicing and credit control and general departmental supervision.
- To be responsible for Purchase Ledger, including dealing with supplier queries in relation to invoices and payments as well as general departmental supervision.
- To assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of the accounts for overseas subsidiaries where required.
- To assist the Financial Controller with the day to day cash management of the group.
- To provide departmental management cover when the Financial Controller is unavailable.
- To assist the Financial Controller in the achievement of the function's strategic objectives.
- To account for all Revenue & Customs returns.
- To work to the company's quality standards and performance criteria.
- To ensure health and safety standards are adhered to.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- To comply with the company's Information Security policy at all times.
Qualifications & Skills
- ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Good hands on accounts experience to to include overseeing of transactional processing and month end Financial and Management accounts.
- Strong IT skills to include Advanced Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team. Strong time management, planning and prioritising. Strong attention to detail is paramount. Have the ability to remain focused in a busy office and multi task whilst achieving deadlines. Must be flexible.
- Qualified ACA ACCA "company Accountant" "Financial Controller" "Finance Manager" "Bookkeeper" manufacturing wholesale
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"