Red Jacket Companion Services are recruiting companions to join our team in providing exceptional care to clients in their own homes
Job Description Overview
- Provide assistance to clients to support them in their companionship neneeds. This includes domestic duties, shopping, taking to GP and hospital appointments, sitting service’s and companionship for days’ out etc.
- Enable clients to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Support clients to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understand the importance of good record keeping
- Ensure good communication is always implemented
To be a companion, you will need to be
- caring and kind
- cheerful and friendly
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work in a team but use your own initiative
- ability to stay calm when an individual becomes anxious or upset
Red Jacket Specialist Care Benefits
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates from £10.00 per hour
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Great support from our team
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- Competitive paid mileage travelling between client’s homes
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required to include adults and children.
- Car driver with use of their own car is an advantage
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you are interested in this role or keen to find out more about our other opportunities, please contact Elena Nagy RGN, by clicking the button below.