Red Jacket Companion Services are looking for a caring, compassionate and strong charactered male to be a companion/befriender. This position does not require any previous experience.
Currently this position is offering 60 hours per month.
Job Description Overview
- Provide assistance to clients to support them in their companionship neneeds. This includes domestic duties, shopping, taking to GP and hospital appointments, sitting service’s and companionship for days’ out etc.
- Enable clients to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Support clients to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understand the importance of good record keeping
- Ensure good communication is always implemented
To be a companion, you will need to be
- caring and kind
- cheerful and friendly
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work in a team but use your own initiative
- ability to stay calm when an individual becomes anxious or upset
Red Jacket Specialist Care Benefits
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates from £10.00 per hour
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Great support from our team
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- Competitive paid mileage travelling between client’s homes
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required to include adults and children - which we offer free of charge!
- Car driver with use of their own car is an advantage
*Terms and Conditions apply
- Health Care
- Companion Care
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'