Are you a passionate and enthusiastic individual who enjoys supporting, mentoring and coaching your peers to achieve and exceed their capabilities?
Do you always put the needs of your customers first, ensuring your team is delivering a high quality service?
Our Community Team Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that the needs and expectations of our customers and their families are met with pride and passion. You will be leading a team of enthusiastic care staff ensuring that they are motivated and supported at all times.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Excellent customer service skills and experience of working in a care or health setting
• A passionate individual who has a QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care and the willingness to work towards the relevant qualification in Management.
• A fantastic communicator who has the ability to make decisions under pressure with excellent time management skills
• A strong team player who can encourage and inspire a dedicated and committed workforce.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• £100 Welcome Voucher of completion of probationary period
• Enhancements for weekend working
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• £400Refer a Friend Bonus
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 22 days after 2 years’ service
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
This position is fixed term for 9 months to cover maternity leave.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job