Community Team Leader /Quality Administrator care provider Ealing covering the Fulham area. £20000
Our Branch based in Ealing Serves clients throughout the local communities. Owing to a rapid increase in business we need to recruit a further Community Team Leader to work with our customers and carers in the Fulham area.
The role of the Community Team Leader is to support the delivery of the highest quality care support services by carrying out a range of functions in the field, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of care workers.
Community Team Leaders are expected to spend the majority of their working time in the community carrying out their primary functions, but their role will typically also entail a certain amount of office-based administrative work.
As a Community Team Leader your role will include the following duties:
- Carry out initial risk and needs assessments in respect of individual service users, either in the service user’s home or, where required, in other settings such as hospitals or residential/nursing homes;
- Work in partnership with service users, their family, carers, advocates, healthcare professionals and others to ensure the seamless delivery of holistic packages of individual care support;
- Work with care coordinators to support the planning of realistic, effective care worker rotas, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the particular skills and attributes of the worker;
- Carry out regular reviews of individual services, including repeated and renewed needs and risk assessments;
- Participate as required in multi-disciplinary review of service users’ needs.
- Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
- Carry out the on-site observation and evaluation of care worker practice as part of routine supervision, in response to particular performance concerns, or as otherwise directed;
- Provide ad hoc support and instruction to care workers in the field, including in an emergency.
- Promote a safe working environment and safe systems of work in respect of care workers in the field and those that might be affected by their activities;
- Understand and follow hazard and accident reporting procedures
- Be alert to any changes in service users’ condition and circumstances and act appropriately when these change
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
Must have experience of working with all aspects of CQC issues and compliance and ensuring the administrating is maintained to a high level. This role is mainly office based but must be flexible if need to travel to clients possibly in hospital to do assesment and care plans
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'