Are you a care worker looking for a job?
We provide domiciliary home care services in Dartford, Gravesend and Swanley and it’s surroundings
To support the service users to live a dignified and independent life within their own home and community. This may include the provision of personal, emotional, social and physical support on a 24-hour basis or shift rota system.
Responsibilities includes and not limited to
- To ensure the good name of the organisation and behave in a professional manner while on duty.
- To assist the service user in their day to day living within their own home, promoting independence and diversity in their lives in accordance with the service user care plan
- To assist service users with personal care, including getting up/going to bed, washing, bathing/undressing and toileting
- To assist service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence and help in the use and care of aids and personal equipment
- To care for service users who are temporarily sick, for example with minor dressings, bed nursing, help with feeding etc.
- To help care for service users who are dying
- To help the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users through talking to them, sharing activities such as reading, writing and hobbies, taking them out for recreational/social, educational and employment activities
- To do light cleaning tasks such as, changing beds, tidying rooms, laundry, empty commodes
- Planning, preparing meals and serving meals. Feeding service users who need assistance, wash up tidy away and clean kitchen/dining room.
If this is for you, contact us today. We provide free training and competitive rate of pay
You will be expected to provide the following if selected for interview.
· Proof of National Insurance number
· 2 proofs of address less than 3 months (utility bills, GP registration card etc.)
· 2 passport size photographs
· relevant certificates (if available)
· Recent DBS with yearly updates (if no DBS we can apply on your behalf. The applicant will cover the cost.)
- Communication Skills
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'