MEGA Care have several home care vacancies available in the Bedford area.
Fantastic career opportunities in care are now available. We cut above the rest, as we ensure the best possible employee experience!
As Community Support Worker, you will be required to go to our service users’ homes to deliver an individually tailored plan. You will be required to complete all training as requested by care coordinators and branch manager. You will be expected to work within the NICE and Local Authority guidelines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing care to each service user according to their individually tailored care plan
- Supporting service users with medication, manual handling, personal care
- Preparing meals and drinks to service users or assisting service users with meals and drinks preparation
- Helping service users with their shopping, accessing community and light domestic duties
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Reporting any issues and concerns to senior members of staff
- Salary: up to £9.20 per hour
- Career development programme, tailored to your individual skills, with performance related promotions. We have a number of roles, room for development and higher earning potential with experience in Mega Care: Care Coordinators, Field Managers, Branch Managers.
- Incentive and Bonus Scheme with hundreds of discounts and free gifts. Free phone insurance, childcare vouchers, huge discount in several cinema companies, 25% in selected gym memberships and free 24 hour telephone counselling are only some of the perks you gain with us.
- Company Smart Pension. Save money for your pension with our Smart Pension Scheme. You can choose the contributions you wish to make and we contribute towards your pension as well.
- High standard of training . We will cover the cost of this!
- Company Financial Loans . Once you proven yourself reliable and passed your probation period, we can loan you up to £1000 which you can pay back with no interest. If you need our help, we've got your back!
- 5.6 weeks of Paid holiday.
- Mileage allowance. We will reimburse you for mileage between clients’ houses.
- Flexible rota. Tell us when you are available to work and we will allocate you calls within your availability.
- Regular meetings for your input and feedback. We understand how important it is to make sure you can share your opinion about every aspect of work with us. Regular meetings will also help you develop your career successfully!
- Performance Related Bonuses.
- Contracted Hours. Every employee can be contracted to certain amount of hours they will work per week! This not only will guarantee you the amount of work you need but it also will prove to be very helpful with life stability: enhancing mortgage, obtaining car lease and other financial obligations.
- Unlimited Overtime. Tell us how many hours per week you would like to work and we will allocate you as many calls as you need!
- 20% off Domiciliary Home Care for Family & Relatives. As an employee at MEGA Care, receive a discount off of care for your family.
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus .
- A Satisfactory Completed DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check, which will be applied for with Mega Care
- Most Recent Employment and Character References
- Ability to Work Flexible Hours and Every Other Weekend (not essential)
- Driving License with Own Transport (not essential)
If you have a passion for care, and helping individuals in your community live fuller and more fulfilled lives, then please click Apply to start your application process.