Community Support Officer
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week, Monday-Friday (6 Month FTC with potential to extend/ made permanent)
Salary: £19,864.50 per annum
Are you caring and compassionate and looking to make a difference to people lives?
We are looking to recruit a Floating Support Officer to join our community based team in Bedford that support individuals with complex needs in their homes.
- This is a floating role and will require you to travel to visit customers in their own homes
- Comply with all relevant policies & procedures, including but not limited to: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care, Equality & Diversity, the Code of Conduct etc.
- Carry out assessment to identify and prioritise needs
- Use SMART goal planning to provide needs led holistic support
- Support customers to develop the necessary skills to live independently, and to access training, education and work.
Annual leave – 28 days
Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
Season ticket loans
A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Level 3 Diploma, or willingness to work towards it
- Prior experience either working in child or adult support
- Strong time management skills
One Support, part of One Housing, provide support to a wide range of people, including young people, people with mental health problems, ex-offenders, and people with substance misuse problems. We provide services to people living in our properties, and also in their own homes – not necessarily those owned by One Housing. Our services include Floating Support, Supported Housing, Mental Health services and Young People’s services.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'