- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Would you like to be part of a progressive team within Hertfordshire Community Trust?
- Would you like the opportunity for professional development?
We have a vacancy for a band 5 Community Staff Nurse in Lower Lea Valley ICT, covering the areas of Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Goff’s Oak and Cuffley.
This role would suit a soon to qualify student nurse as we provide full training and support.
If you are a student nurse, please be aware that working in an acute Trust is not compulsory before gaining your first position in the community.
We also welcome applications from existing band 5s who are looking for a community based role.
The successful candidate will:
- provide routine and prevention of admission nursing between the hours of 8am and 10pm, 7 days per week
- be an enthusiastic and motivated nurse
- join our friendly, supportive team and work alongside GPs, Therapists, Social Workers and Community Psychiatric Nurses
- have a full valid driving licence and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
This is a great place to start your nursing career or gain experience in community nursing.
Our nurses gain skills in wound care, medication administration including IV therapy, bladder and bowel management and palliative care. Successful candidates will be supported by experienced senior staff and specialist nursing services.
There is a varied training programme to develop your community skills, including courses provided by the University of Hertfordshire such as mentorship and prescribing.
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is voted as one of the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’ (HSJ/Nursing Times).
In return, we can offer you:
- This post attracts a High Cost Area Supplement of 5% of basic salary subject to a minimum payment of £1,034 and a maximum payment of £1,791 per annum (pro rata where applicable).
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service) plus bank holidays
- One of the UK's best pension schemes
- Special Leave for family and personal reasons
- NHS Car Lease Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- NHS Discounts
We welcome informal visits to come and meet the team!
For further details / informal visits contact:
Donna Cooling, Locality Manager
Sarah Grosvenor Brown, Deputy Locality Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'