Are you an innovative, forward thinking, tenacious and motivated clinician seeking a new challenge within a transformative community system then this could be the posts for you!
Across Oxfordshire, we are seeking to recruit into several new roles which are available for nurses to work alongside in our community teams. Whether you are looking for a part-time or a full-time post, we are able to offer flexible working hours to suit your individual needs. The service model is to deliver 24 hr care in the community however these posts will form part of the Community Services extended services hours of 8am and 8pm - 7 days a week.
Oxford Health Foundation Trust is part of the Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire integrated care system who is one of seven national accelerator sites for the NHS Ageing Well initiative. This position provides the successful clinician with a rare opportunity to work within our community services to test, inform and finesse the development of the 2 hours community response and home response (Discharge to Assess) approach, within the Ageing well programme.
You will be embedded within the Community Teams comprising of the Community Therapy Service, District Nursing service and Community Matron however you will have the opportunity to work across many facets of Community services. Our community teams are located across Oxfordshire and the posts on offer will be aligned to the following areas: North Locality, South Locality or Central Locality.
If successful, you will be involved in the following:-
- Working within a community team to undertake planned interventions for people in their own home.
- Support people to remain in their homes when they are having a health or social care crisis, rather than needing to go into hospital or a care home
- Help people get home from hospital quickly and provide them with rehabilitation and reablement to help restore their health, wellbeing and independence
- Deliver high-quality core therapy reablement, rehabilitation and recovery to people within their own homes
- Supporting and shaping the Ageing Well agenda by playing an active part in service level feedback and project groups
Whilst these posts on offer will initially be fixed term post until March 2021, we have the ambition to seek continuation of funding.
So if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, where you can help shape the future of community services then please get in touch.
Own car or access to alternative travel for business use is essential.
Full-time, part-time and flexible hours available.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Kay Woodward
Job title: Operational Manager
Email address: email@example.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'