Are you a Senior Support Worker/Manager?
Are you looking to step out of the residential homes and into the community?
Do you want to join one of the leading private healthcare companies?
Look no further….
Search Medical is collaborating with a local provider of services to people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour that have an excellent reputation within the market. They are now looking for a Community Services Manager to join their team.
The Community Services Manager will be:
* Leading and motivating the care team
* Manage the activities and develop the community service
* Be involved with recruitment, performance review, development and training
* Support the Service Users and be actively involved with care plans
* NVQ 4 Management for Health and Social Care
* Experience of working with adults with learning difficulties/challenging behaviours
If you are looking to join a specialist private healthcare company who take immense pride in the care they provide and also their staff.
Please apply below with your CV to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- home manager
- care manager
- community manager
- deputy care manager
- community services manager
- care services manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job