An excellent opportunity has arisen for an established Community Safety Officer to join an excellent Housing Association based in London.
To provide excellent front line customer service by reducing and resolving incidents of anti-social behaviour and taking the lead on investigations into reports of anti- social behaviour, domestic abuse and hate crimes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- Advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- Assess clients' needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- Update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI's are met.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Investigate and manage cases of anti-social behaviour, domestic abuse and hate crime, interviewing where necessary complainants and alleged perpetrators, gathering evidence, preparing notes, dealing with correspondence, Notices of Seeking Possession and witness statements.
- Promote mediation services for proactive resolution of disputes and lower level cases.
- Work with a variety of staff and external providers to improve safety on our estates through many strategies (e.g. major works or community schemes).
- Work with the Community Services department and other agencies to identify the need for, and help ensure, that opportunities for diversionary youth activities are put in place.
- Follow Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First
- Aider as part of your duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job