The post holder will be expected to provide an accessible, appropriate, high quality and effective care service to all age groups in the community, by working in partnership with patients, care providers and other agencies.
The Community nursing service operates an open access policy that is available 365-days a year. The service does not operate a waiting list; however, care needs are prioritised to be able to respond to both planned and unplanned care. This includes the ability to respond timeously to unscheduled care requests for those patients who require urgent Community nursing intervention.
• Registered Nurse with valid NMC Registration
• The post holder will be required to demonstrate excellent team working skills with the ability to work using own initiative
• Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with people and as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Excellent time management skills
• Working knowledge of basic information technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"