Is it time for a change in your nursing career? Would you like to be in charge of when and where you work? This role is open for Band 5 and Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses who are looking for their next challenge with a great Community Mental health Team.
As a CPN you will be expected to carry out assessments of patients in the comfort of their own homes. You will devise care and recovery plans liaising with other services including recovery teams, early intervention and GPs.
Your main aim will be to promote the safety and well-being of your patients and their families. Yes you will face challenges but this is a truly rewarding job and you will be working with a fantastically supportive team.
Advantages of taking this post:
* Job Security - Contracts last for a minimum of 3-6 months.
* Flexible Working Patterns - This can be discussed with the CMHT at the point of interview.
* Randstad's Work App - Fancy working extra shifts? Find them on our new work app!
* One Point of Contact - You have your own dedicated consultant here at Randstad.
* Market Leading Rates of Pay - £18 to £31 per hour* Depending on Experience and Banding.
* Weekly Payroll - Online time sheets & payroll available
* Quick and Hassle Free Registration
* Free Mandatory Training
* Access to a Variety Clinical Training
* Randstad's 'Refer a Friend Scheme' - Refer your friend and you could get £300 in Love2Shop vouchers (Subject to T&Cs)
Responsibilities of the role:
* Developing care plans and recovery plans aimed at giving your patients the best quality of life.
* Review of care plans previously set and working with other services to ensure excellent levels of care.
* Discharge Planning.
* Care Coordination.
* Completion of specialist nursing procedures including Depot Injections.
To apply for this role you require the following:
* A valid and in-date NMC Pin.
* Mental Health Nursing Qualification (Diploma or Degree).
* Experience of working as a Community Mental health Nurse.
Randstad are well known as a specialist healthcare recruitment agency and we have been supplying nurses to NHS Trusts and Private Sector clients throughout the region for many years. If you would like more information on this role please call Rory Maguire on . If you would like to discuss any of the other many role we have please call our experienced nursing team on the same number.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- CPN / Manchester / Community Psychiatric Nurse / Band 6
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'