Community Psychiatric Nurse
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practising in the mental health field.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work within a Community Mental Health Team based in Hereford within a Recovery environment. This is a full time, locum contract for initially 3 months with the possibility of extension. Normal hours are generally Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Do you have both passion and an interest in empowering clients to effectively manage their mental health conditions. As a Community Mental Health Nurse, you will undertake joint work with other members of the team and external agencies providing support to the needs of service users. You will also be responsible for overseeing health and social care needs of the client. This includes assessing service user mental health wellbeing and identifying changes and or deterioration and liaises with external agencies in order to prevent avoidable deterioration
You must have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
* Nursing qualification in mental health
* Current and full registration with the NMC
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Valid UK driving license and access to transportation
* Experience working with adults who experience ongoing mental health problems
* Experience of working in a community setting
In return we offer the following benefits:
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Locum Contracts and Permanent Opportunities
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Dedicated Specialist Health Consultant
* £150 Referral Bonus Scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Please contact Ross Downie at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.
- Care Co-ordinator
- Mental Health Assessments
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Community Mental Health Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'