Community Psychiatric Nurse
Community Psychiatric Nurse - CPN - Didsbury, Manchester - Band 6
Length: 3 Months (with review for extension)
At Sugarman Mind we are looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNs), starting asap. We are looking for Nurses who have previous experience working in the NHS and in the Community.
This post is available on either a full or part time basis.
You must have the below requirements to work as a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Hold the necessary certificate and qualification as a Mental Health Nurse
- Must have worked as a CPN before
- Must be registered with NMC
- Must have excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to understand, empathise and relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Demonstrate high standards in oral and written communication
If you would like more information please contact me on the details below.
Please contact: Dean smallwood
Email: Dean . Smallwood @ sugarmanmind .co.uk
Direct Telephone Number :
- Please leave a voicemail if no answer
*****Due to contract with our clients registration and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 year's experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"