Is Mental Health nursing your passion? Does making a real difference to the lives of people in need give you real satisfaction?
If you're looking for the flexibility of an agency contract then this could be just the role for you. You might want to spend some more time with your family or spend a bit more time on a hobby that you've been wanting to take up. Whatever the reason, agency work offers people great benefits in their life so what is stopping you from applying for this role?
Alongside a competitive hourly salary, you will also receive:
- Support from the UK's largest Health & Social Care specialist recruitment provider. With more than 60 years experience helping nursing professionals find their ideal roles, Randstad Care is ideally positioned to help people like you find your ideal job.
- Dedicated primary consultant with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone here to take your call.
- Weekly pay runs using an online pay system
- Access to free training courses
- Referral scheme up to £200 per successful referral
- Online fast-track DBS applications
Your role as a Community Psychiatric Nurse will involve:
- Visiting patients in their home to monitor progress and carrying out risk assessments with regard to their safety and welfare.
- Liaising with patients, relatives and fellow professionals in the community treatment team and attending regular meetings to review and monitor patients care plans.
- Identifying whether and when patients are at risk of harming themselves or others.
- Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care.
- Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns.
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have six months, post qualifying experience working within a similar role
- Be professionally registered with the NMC
This is an opportunity not to be missed out on. After you apply, I would then conduct a telephone interview with yourself, invite you in for a face-to-face interview and if I think you're right for the role, I will then be able to put you forward.
It is initially a 3 Month contract however, if the job is right for you and you're right for the team, there is the distinct possibility that this would be extended. Don't miss out on a great chance to further enhance your career and apply today!
You can contact me directly on . I look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.