Staff Partners Nursing are recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in the NHS in Canvey Island.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a CPN band 6 ASAP for 12 weeks, with the hours being Mon-Fri 9-5.
Requirements for this post: Adult community experience required. Must be able to drive. Experience with assessments, holding duty, depot clinics & care coordination as this will be holding caseloads of 30 clients of complex presentations.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experience of community working, caseload management , depot administration, duty, safeguarding, completion of paperwork
Benefits of Working for Staff Partners Nursing:
- Free uniform
- Long term bookings (if desired)
- All compliance costs covered
- Caring consultants providing excellent customer service
- Flexible Hours - Work one or as many shifts as you wish per week
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'