Do you have experience of carrying out Mental Health Assessments within the community? Do you enjoy the responsibility of decision making? If you're a Community Psychiatric Nurse and this sounds appealing, then this is a great opportunity for you!
There is an opportunity on a Home Based Treatment Team in Greater Manchester for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to join on a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension. If you are able to work flexibly across various shift patterns including weekend work, read on.
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, you will also receive:
- Dedicated primary consultant with a secondary point of contact so somebody is always available to take your call.
- Access to free training courses
- Online fast-track DBS applications
- Weekly payroll.
Your role as a Community Psychiatric Nurse will involve:
- To work independently as part of an interdisciplinary team to diagnose, assess, plan
and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions, contributing to the
continuous assessment of patients.
- To undertake more complex assessments, using your profession specific clinical
knowledge and skills.
- To function effectively across a variety of environments (e.g. ward, department,
patients homes etc) involving changing and demanding conditions.
- To involve patients in goals and treatment proposals. To gain valid informed
consent. To work within the legal framework with patients who lack capacity for
informed consent or are subject to the Mental Health Act.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have two years, post qualifying experience working within a similar role
- Be professionally registered with the NMC
This is an opportunity not to be missed out on. After you apply, I would then conduct a telephone interview with yourself, invite you in for a face-to-face interview and if I think you're right for the role, I will then be able to put you forward.
It is initially a 3 Month contract however, if the job is right for you and you're right for the team, there is the distinct possibility that this would be extended. Don't miss out on a great chance to further enhance your career and apply today!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.