Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- Length: 3 Month contract
- 37.5 hours
We are looking for Mental Health Nurses with energy, enthusiasm and a high level of skills and experience. Looking for a band 6 community psychiatric nurse to fill a full-time role in Birmingham within a CAMHS eating disorder team.
Requirements of the CPN:
* Valid NMC registration under mental health
* Experience in working in a community mental health setting is essential
As a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), you will be assisting with the delivery of care within the community, providing a range of therapeutic interventions to patients with severe and enduring mental health needs. Within this role, you would also be required to liaise with other clinicians.
These roles are available on a full or part time basis.
Community Psychiatric Nurses must have the below requirements
- Hold the necessary certificate and qualification as a Mental Health Nurse
- Have previous experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Have previous experience working within a community setting
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Be able to understand, empathise and relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Demonstrate high standards in oral and written communication
If you would like further information on our Mental Health Nursing vacancies then please apply today!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/CPN)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'