Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
Length: 3 Month contract
If you are available within the next 4 weeks, Sugarman Mind are looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN) covering all geographical areas across the UK! We are looking for Mental Health Nurses who have previous experience working within the NHS and within Community settings.
We are looking for Mental Health Nurses with energy, enthusiasm and a high level of skills and experience. You will also need good administrative, time management and communication skills.
As a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), you will be assisting with the delivery of care within the community, providing a range of therapeutic interventions to patients with severe and enduring mental health needs. Within this role, you would also be required to liaise with other clinicians.
These roles are available on a full or part time basis.
Community Psychiatric Nurses must have the below requirements
- Hold the necessary certificate and qualification as a Mental Health Nurse
- Have previous experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Have previous experience working within a community setting
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Be able to understand, empathise and relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Demonstrate high standards in oral and written communication
If you would like further information on our Mental Health Nursing vacancies then please apply today!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/CPN)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'