LOCATION – Essex
PAY RATES - £23 - £26 per hour
BAND – 6
START DATE – ASAP
VACANCY TYPE – Locum
We are currently looking for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work full-time and start ASAP, the job is currently open to an ongoing basis, so applicant must be able to fit this requirement.
- Carry out responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development
- Implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for service users with complex mental health needs who are referred to the Community Mental Health Team and require short term treatment (up to 6 months)
- Responsible for the maintenance of standards of care within the Community Mental Health Team
- Actively participate in the training and education of staff seconded to the service
- Responsible for ensuring that an integrated service is provided to their clients and ensure that a good inter-disciplinary working environment is maintained
If interested, please apply for this role and we will contact you to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job