Community Psychiatric Nurse Band 6 South Manchester
Search Healthcare are currently recruiting a Band 6 CPN to join a friendly and supportive Later Life team based in South Manchester. This is an exciting and rewarding role working for an inspiring and helpful Manager. The role is available on a contract basis working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and will be for approx. 3 months.
Working as part of the multi disciplinary team you will hold a case load of approx. 25 adults with mental health problems associated with later life. You will provide the best quality and comprehensive support to your clients and their families to help them live safely in the community and sustain independent living for as long as possible in their own homes.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a similar community role
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving Licence
- Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
- Fast track registration process
- Fantastic hourly rates
- Revalidation support and updates from our in house nursing staff
- Free Training
- Free DBS Checks
- Holiday Pay
- £200 refer a friend schemes
- Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"