About the role
We are looking to recruit a dedicated, energetic Administrator to join our busy team based at our head office in Telford. This is a full time, fixed term role for 6 months potentially transitioning into a permanent role. The successful applicant will be part of a friendly but busy team, processing a large volume of time sheets for weekly payroll for our client care staff as well as completing daily reconciliation. Previous experience in a similar role is desired. This role will offer full training of our current systems.
• Processing weekly payroll information including mileage claims.
• Provide advice and support to client care staff and all other internal departments with regards to any payroll related queries.
• Accurately process any internal or external amendments received.
• Ensure full usage of our automated clocking system
• Accurately process Ltd Company Invoices
• Ensure all late visits are reconciled
• Any other ad hoc duties as deemed necessary by your manager.
Knowledge skills & experience:
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient use of IT including Microsoft word, Excel (pivot tables) and Outlook
• Be able to demonstrate organisational skills
• Manage multiple tasks
• Effective team player but also able to work on own initiative.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role, or have extensive hands-on experience within administration.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced or standard DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
- Administration Duties
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job