Luton are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Community Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract with an opportunity to work from home, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension.
Main Duties for the Community Occupational Therapist includes;
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of \n the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful;
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
Benefits of Working at Luton Council
Our client offers the opportunity for additional training for both perm and temporary members of staff within the authority. With new projects underway in various teams, they offer a very competitive rate of pay. Also free onsite parking is offered to all staff.
Why Join Our Agency?
With over 10 years' experience recruiting directly into social care, Ackerman Pierce prides itself on the unique services we deliver to our candidates. Each candidate is assigned their own personal consultant who will support them through every placement. We also offer a DBS and a quick and easy registration process. Not forgetting a guaranteed payment into your account every week
To discuss this Community Occupational Therapist vacancy, or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'