The successful applicant will be required to start with the client as soon as possible.
This position is to commence ASAP and will be full time until 25/02/2018 as a minimum.
• To undertake a range of complex Occupational Therapy assessments. Assessments should have an occupational focus and aim to reduce barriers to inclusion.
• To undertake reablement assessments which have an occupational emphasis. To be responsible for the care planning for the whole process.
• To manage an allocated caseload of disabled people and, with supervision, regularly monitor, review and evaluate changes in a disabled persons needs and ensure that all services contribute effectively to the support plan and remain an effective use of resources.
• To organise work activities taking account of the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities ensuring statutory legislation and service priorities are met.
• To manage an allocated caseload of service users, regularly monitor, review and evaluate changes in service user needs and ensure that all services contribute effectively to the support plan and remain an effective use of resources.
• To complete moving and handling and hoist training, and then carry out moving and handling assessments, and provide subsequent advice and training to disabled people, carers and staff as appropriate.
• To carry out moving and handling risk assessments, make appropriate recommendations for specific equipment, to reduce the risks for carers.
• Following assessment provide/recommend specialist services to disabled people which remove barriers to social inclusion.
Rates of pay would be as follows:
£27.99 per hour through Umbrella Contractor
£23.00 per hour through Pay as You Earn.
In order to apply for this role candidates must be HCPC registered.
*Reimbursed DBS once 100 hours of work has been completed.
*Access to the Continuing Professional Development fund when going through PAYE.
*Out of office contact.
*Dedicated consultant - if you can't come into branch to meet us we will come and meet you.
REED Health and Care is a preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts throughout the Yorkshire region, in order to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV to Beth.Armson@reedglobal.com or call me on 01133942940.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job