Are you a kind and compassionate person? Do you have a variety of care experience and clinical skills? Are you looking for a new position travelling around your community?
If yes, we want to hear from you! Currently we are looking for Community Nurses to fill a variety of positions across Greater Manchester including : Stockport, Trafford, Salford, Oldham, Wigan and Bury.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Variety of locations and shifts to choose from
- A 'refer a friend scheme' - the chance to win up to £300
- Shadow shifts available to gain experience and confidence
- Travel around the community providing excellent standard of care to patients
- Liaise with patients and their families ensuring they are informed on all relevant updates and information
- Administer medication and treat wounds where necessary
- Work well autonomously, independently making decisions
- Must have a nursing degree
- A valid NMC PIN
- A DBS certificate or the ability to complete one
- Clinical skills are desirable
To hear more about this position or one of our other vacancies please contact Saffron on or email .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Practice Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Band 5 Nurse
- General Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'