Are you interested in a better work life balance while still earning a competitive salary? Do you want to keep your clinical skills sharp since your retirement? Are you a community nurse looking to move on to a new role? If any of the above applies, you may be interested in the below job based in Poynton, Cheshire.
Working with Randstad you can expect:
* Varied workload.
* Randstad in-house training alongside RCN accredited clinical training sessions.
* Revalidation seminars (provided by Randstad Care in partnership with the RCN).
* Expenses paid from base to patients home.
* A dedicated specialist consultant from our nursing team.
* 24 Hour 'Out-Of-Hours' service.
* Weekly Payroll.
* Dedicated compliance team and online application pack.
* Randstad's Refer A Friend scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral. There is no limit on the amount you can earn!
Although we have opportunities for nurses of all bandings, this particular role is for a B5. Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Caring for patients in their own homes.
* Collecting daily patient lists from the team and being involved in daily touchdown meetings.
* Maintaining exceptional levels of care while working autonomously throughout your shift.
The following list of skills and experience are desirable for this role:
* Catheters (M, F & SP).
* Wound Care.
* Blood Pressure.
* Leg Ulcer Management.
The list above is not exhaustive and any other skills you possess would be advantageous.
We are expecting high volumes of interest in this role so please do get in touch if you are keen. Working with Randstad Care has many benefits and our registration process is quick and hassle free. To apply or for further information please contact Rory Maguire on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Community Nurse / District Nurse / Poynton / Cheshire / Band 5
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job