Are you a motivated and enthusiastic RGN in the Macclesfield area? Do you have experience working as a community or district nurse? This is a real opportunity to working in a fast paced and ever changing environment as part of a friendly and hardworking team. No two days will be the same!
Working on the community with Randstad you can expect:
* Autonomous working.
* Providing care for patients in the comfort of their own home.
* Randstad in-house training.
* Revalidation seminars (provided by Randstad Care in partnership with the RCN).
* Expenses paid from base to patients home.
* A dedicated specialist consultant from our nursing team.
* 24 Hour 'Out-Of-Hours' service.
* Weekly Payroll.
* Dedicated compliance team.
* Randstad's Refer A Friend scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral.
Although we have opportunities for nurses of all bandings, this particular role is for a B5. Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Collecting daily list of patients from district nursing base.
* Visiting patients in their own home.
* Maintaining exceptional levels of care.
* Liaising with Team Leaders to ensure duties are complete.
The following list of skills and experience are desirable for this role:
* Catheters (M, F & SP).
* Wound Care.
* Blood Pressure.
* Leg Ulcer Management.
The list above is not exhaustive and any other skills you possess would be advantageous.
We expect there to be high volumes of interest in this role so please do get in touch if you are interested. Working with Randstad Care has many benefits and our registration process is quick and hassle free. To apply or for further information please contact Rory Maguire on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Community Nurse / District Nurse / Cheshire / Macclesfield / Band 5