Its time for a change, it's time for flexible working hours, competitive pay rates and specialised training and support. We are the current market leaders within the nursing industry and we are here to help.
You can benefit from a dedicated consultant and with a vast amount of roles available within the Community Nursing sector based in Liverpool, what are you waiting for?
We require Community Nurses in the Ellesmere Port area to work a variety of flexible shift patterns available. We have both ad hoc shifts and block bookings available.
Pay will be between £18 and £22 Ltd per hour dependant on your shift pattern and current banding of skill set. Please note that evenings, nights and weekends will be paid at a higher rate.
* We work in partnership with the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) to support our Nurses with the re-validation process. Free re-validation and training sessions are available for all of our Nurses to attend with ongoing support from both Randstad Care and the RCN thereafter.
* Dedicated Community and Integrated Services specialist consultant who understands your clinical setting with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone here to take your call whatever your query or question
* Referral scheme up to £200 vouchers per successful referral
* Give sound and professional clinical advice and knowledge where appropriate
* Weekly pay runs via an online pay system
* Access to free accredited ongoing training courses
* Online fast track DBS applications
Responsibilities would include:
* Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care
* Establishing robust communication networks with the client, their carers and other members of a multi disciplinary team
* Promote service user empowerment
* Effective delivery of care that promotes choice and independence
* Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns
* Ensuring the correct administration of medication and monitoring the results of treatment
* Preparing and maintaining patient records and producing care plans and risk assessments
To be considered for this rewarding and fulfilling opportunity, you must:
* Have a valid NMC registration
* Minimum of 6 months of post qualifying experience working within a community role
Desirable Skills -
* Palliative Care
* Compression Bandaging
* Wound/Ulcer Management
* PICC/Hickman Lines
* Catheter Care (both male, female and supra pubic)
Randstad Care has an uppermost priority to provide passionate and hard working nurses who love the work they do.
If you would like anymore information about this role, please contact Matthew Henshaw on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Community Nurse
- Ellesmere Port