Working with MSI Recruitment as a community Nurse, you will assess the needs of patients and professionally deliver high quality care. You will be responsible for visiting patients, monitoring their health and offering advice and support throughout their treatment.
As a community Nurse that`s working with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- You must be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, experience working as a community Nurse.
- You must have been employed as a community Nurse within the past 12 months.
- You must be a car driver.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Daily Payroll services
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.