Are you passionate Social Worker? Do you take pride in helping adults overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, professional Social Worker to work on the CMHT team. As well as working with a top local authority in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate from £27.50 Umbrella
You will be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a lively, dynamic environment. Though this role will be challenging, it will be rewarding due to the difference you will make to people's lives.
Benefits: The staff are a friendly, tight knit team who work closely as a unit to ensure the best service. As well as a dedicated consultant who will help guide you through the recruitment process, other benefits include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Personal training and development
- Weekly payroll
- close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
Responsibilities and requirements:
- All aspects of case managements including safeguarding and mental capacity assessment, rehabilitation and devising care plans
- Capable of working in a high paced environment whilst holding specific case loads
- Passionate about improving the lives of Adults with Mental Health issues
- Court appearances
- Social Worker Qualification, CCW certificate and able to obtain a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate
If working for a top performing local authority within a lively environment sounds ideal then this could be the perfect role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, please don't hesitate on applying today by either calling or sending your CV direct
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Social Worker Mental Health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job