POSITION: We are looking for Community Mental Health Nurse - Band 6S
ALARY: £25 to £40 ph
LOCATION: The position is based in London, please get in touch for more locations.
REFERENCE NO: KV071020201
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months Healthcare experience
- Professionally qualified and registered Nurse with current NMC registration in Mental Health / LD/ Adult Nursing.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Right to work in the UK
- References covering last 3 years of clinical employment
- NMC Registration
- Overseas Police Check, if any
- Indemnity Insurance
- Up to date CV
- Key skills: Compassion, Time management, Clinical Skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay rates
- Flexible working
- Ad-Hoc and or long-term assignments
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD/Re-validation/Mandatory Training
- In-house Phlebotomy
- Fast track registration
- True 24/7 on call service
Did not find what you are looking for?
Work with us and access exclusive opportunities in medicine, healthcare and education across the UK & Ireland. No matter your experience level, professional goals or speciality, we will help you to find your ideal job.
- Exclusive, career-boosting jobs- Build your CV and expand your career with opportunities that no-one else can access.
- More options & flexibility- Enjoy the freedom to choose your location, areas of interest, working hours and shift patterns
We have generous referral bonus and plenty of medical vacancies available whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, HCA, AHP or a Midwife.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'